May 5, 2017
2017 Buick LaCrosse
What’s new for the 2017 Buick LaCrosse?
- Redesigned to offer full-size sedan customers a striking, all-new design, sophisticated technologies and more-responsive performance
- Introduces the new face of Buick, which is influenced by the dramatic cues of the award-winning Avenir concept. Notably, it features a new grille design with a large opening distinguished by the return of a three-color – red, silver and blue – Buick tri-shield insignia, accented by wing-shaped elements set against darkened waterfall grille bars
- Longer, lower and wider than the previous model, the 2017 LaCrosse is built on a stronger yet lighter structure. It is about 300 pounds lighter than before, thanks largely to the use of press-hardened, high-strength steels, which contributes to greater efficiency and more responsive handling
- Lower weight also comes from new, dissipative sound-absorbing materials that are lower in mass, but provide more effective sound attenuation, resulting in a new threshold for Buick’s signature QuietTuning
- Offered with a new 3.6L V-6 paired to a new eight-speed automatic transmission, featuring Stop/Start and Active Fuel Management, allowing the V-6 to operate as a four-cylinder in many conditions.